Sunday, January 08, 2006

20 vs 20

I think I'd give up 20 degrees of temperature for 20 mph less wind. It was super nice today but crazy windy. I got out and rode 2 hrs this afternoon in just shorts & a jersey. I'm sure part of that was just trying to not go backwards. I loaded up the MP3 & put my head down & battled the wind. I wasn't about a little trouble let me quit. I think I ended the week around 18hrs a little more than I planned but you have to make hay while the sun shines.

I slept in today getting almost 12 hrs sleep! I lounged around with Amber till we decided to load up Lucky & Lacy & take them to Rocky Barnes Conservation area for a little hike. It was nice enough that the dogs actually swam for awhile. Well Lucky swam Lacy stood on the bank & barked @ him then occasionally she'd get to close & slip in & be forced to swim back. Lucky had this same problem till one day he swam out to me while I was boating & now I can't keep him out of the water. Hopefully Lacy will overcome her fear of the water before this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google