Saturday, January 21, 2006

Disclaimer

After a recent email complaining about my making fun of people I've decided to revamp my blog. From this post forward I'll no longer poke fun at the deserving unless I have written approval from them to do so. With two(2) notable exceptions: Skip & Shane. They seem to be thick skinned enough & possess a sense of humor about themselves none unlike my own. Bully for them. So if you like having off handed meaningless remarks made about you in a good natured way let me know so I can continue the good natured ribbing. If I have offended you in the past, tough that's the past get over it. If I offend you in the future, tough I now have your written permission.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:24 AM

    Hey, come on now. Don't be a coward! Give me a chance to explain why I can't keep my word.
    You know you can make fun of me anytime. If I could sign this electronically I would. So here is my written permission. Sucka

    ReplyDelete
  2. ISN'T THE WORLD FULL OF A BUNCH OF PUSSIES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane Glad to see your back in the land of the well. My mom laughed her ass off @ the comment. As soon as I walked in the door she showed it to me. Not exactly the first thing you want to do after a 6 hour ride but they are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's good stuff, as always. Is it too late to comment on the pictures from the last post?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan you comment away. I know how you love to bag on my old school ride.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that the front wheel is worth more than the entire bike. Also I appreciate the effort it took to squeeze that camelback under that 1970's era skinsuit, that really helps out when you have the most un-aerodynamic bike on the planet. Lovin' the computer mounted atop the quill stem as well.

    Don't even get me started on CMac.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh but once again it comes down to motor v. machine. In this case it would seem motor won out. That'd be a 1990 era skinsuit by the way sonny. Respect your elders ;> I knew I could count on some damage from you Ryan thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:50 PM

    You have my permission to make fun of me at any time.
    Signed...Steve I

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well since I don't have a vagina feel free to have your way with me. (that sounds weird)

    ReplyDelete

Google