Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Week in Pictures

This week went by pretty damn fast. Monday went to the Dr. to get some drugs. Did a 5 day course of antibiotics to get me on the well. Ended up loosing 5 lbs from being sick. Shane was sick this week so curious to see who lost more me or him.

Did get some riding in & as the week progressed started to feel a little stronger. Fell just short of my desired weekly average so not bad. Yesterday I even got in a 6 hour solo ride to my parents house in Pontiac, MO on Bull Shoals Lake. 102.5 door to door with 52 of those straight up!

Amber & my In-Laws drove down to pick me up & see my parents recycled plantation. My dad can't stand to see stuff go to waste so he does his best Sanford impersonation & loads it up & turns it into something useful everytime. I'll have to post some pics of his handy work sometime. My mom has a barn that defies imagination & has the craziest chickens you'll ever see in it.


Lucky & Lacy got some new toys this week. This is Lucky's new duck. Lacy got a frog, unfortunately I got no pics before she destuffed it for the squeaker. Took her about 5 minutes. She can't get them to squeak stuffed so she mangles them.

Amber is now on full light duty working on 3rd shift with me. So now when I go out ot train she sneaks the dogs into bed with her to remind her of when we didn't get to sleep together.

Everyone keeps asking if shes showing, so heres this week's pic. Amber told me she wants one a month till May so we can see how big she gets. There is a pool going for the baby's weight for those interested in playing. Not sure the prize yet but remember Amber's a massage therapist so that is a possibility.

2 comments:

  1. "She who can't be named" is going to be born on May 14th and will weigh 9 pounds.
    Shhhh don't tell Amber that though it will freak her out.. HA!
    Just for the record your Dad might be another Sandford but he is NOT allowed to clutter up the place he has to keep it all contained in his shop area. But I must admit and PLEASE DON'T tell him he is as handy as a pocket on a shirt and very clever at recycling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is your real name LaMont?

    ReplyDelete

Google