Tuesday, January 10, 2006

You've got to love the weather in the Mighty MO




That's right 70 one day, 45 the next, now rain & snow for today, & tomorrow its supposed to be 56? Its got to be the Global Warming. Yesterday saw ICC, Stoker, & I do a repeat of our last Thursday unprepared freeze my pinkies ride. This time I tacked on even more via the Greenways, but was way more prepared. A little too well. I spent the first 3 hours overheating. Finally in the last 45 min I was comfy but too beat to try & stretch it out more. So I made a beeline for the couch before heading off to work.

Luckily today was a planned off the bike day for me since we have a midday Baby Doc appointment. With the weather outside frightful, my warm bed will be delightful. Let it rain, let it rain, so I can get in some miles tomorrow, or I'll be on this bad boy.

6 comments:

  1. be careful putting that fragile bike of yours in the trainer, you might end up breaking something again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fragile means light & light means FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:12 PM

    I thought it was the motot that made it fast, even the beast was fast on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is a motot related to a tater tot?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:22 AM

    Is motot some acronym for moronic obsession to over train? Love ya honey!!

    PS Shave the damn goatey already, no one thinks it looks good!!
    -Your loving wife

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:48 AM

    You funny haha! No Soup for you!

    ReplyDelete

Google