Thursday, January 12, 2006

Tour De Canine Part 2 The Missing Rasta Dog

Wed saw the return of the Tour De Canine from Shane's house. ICC & Super G rode over as well I love the 80's, who already had in about 7 hours on the day. While waiting for ICC to find his way over we were treated to a visit by the lovely Monkey. Being a big napper I knew all too well the look on her face & it was definitely nap time. Since the others had rode over we had to modify the loop somewhat to aid them in their return home before dark. Unfortunately Rasta Dog was @ work watching the pot patch so he was a no show on the loop.

I guess as my wife puts it I really am suffering from MOTOT, since I was a little down for not riding over & back but I would have ended up with about 6 hours on the day. I did end up with 3 hrs of good riding & conversation though. Speaking of my wife I guess today is the day that I end the great goatee experiment. You can no longer call me Yoder. Just when it was really starting to fill in nicely. I do think I'll have to shave in in various stages & photograph it for prosperity.

3 comments:

  1. Thank You Amber I am soooooo Happy that bloody thing is finally going to be GONE. Amazing how you can shave your legs but NOT your face.
    I now look forward to the pictures of it's removal.
    Would love to see a picture of this Cannine to. My imagination is working over time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS any of you bikers that want to ride with Scott to my house this Saturday, I am cooking lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE WILL GET YOU A PICTURE OF THE RASTA DOG.

    ReplyDelete

Google