Monday, February 13, 2006

Figure Skating Shakeup

Michelle Kwan dropped out of the Olympics. Holy Shit the Olympics are being cancelled!!! Not really but if you've watched NBC since she finally gave up the spot she shouldn't have gotten in the first place, you'd think it was the end of the F'ing world. They've spent more time covering, rehashing, & doing retrospectives, while Gold medal winning performances are being ignored. That's crap. As I've stated before I hate F'ing Figure Skating. I now hate it even more, which I didn't think was possible. Who gives a shit? Not me that's for damn sure. Show me some sports not this cry baby crap they keep showing. If I see Scott Hamilton almost break down in tears once more while talking about Michelle Kwan I'm going to fly to Torrino & kick him in the jimmy!

Yes I have a bunch of anger this AM. I haven't rode in 5 days & its showing. I need to get out & burn some anger off for sure. The fire is stoked & raring to temper steel.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:59 AM

    5 days? What are you on my training plan now? :) I rode once last week since the Branson tour, got a whole 1 1/2 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle Kwan has never even won crap at the Olympics so who cares. What does a woman pull when she pulls her groin? Does Scott Hamilton even have a groin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ICC Rest & Recouping was the reason.

    By the look of His pic I'd have to wonder. What really cracks me up is she says she leaving town so not to be a distration. That's ok NBC has taken care of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:38 PM

    You all freakin love Scott Hamilton. Do you think jimmy st. louis's thumbs would measure up to what Scotty H. is used to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard Jimmy is going to try and hitch-hike across America and put those thumbs to work!

    ReplyDelete

Google