Friday, February 03, 2006

Interview

In keeping with the current trend in blog interviews I've decided to interview my favorite cycling/blogging personality. That's right Me. So I caught up with myself after a long solo ride.

Scott: Thanks for sitting down for this interview.

Me: No problem, I'm sure every one will be on the edge of their seats reading this.

Scott: So I'm sure the question everyone is wanting to know is What makes you a bad ass Mofo?

Me: That's easy, because I say so & my massive 3" biceps, beeatch.

Scott: That is true they are massive, How did you develop them? Lots of gym time I'm assume.

Me: You know what happens when you assume? You make an ass out of you & me. No gym just good ole 12 oz curls, with some 20 oz super sets thrown in for good measure.

Scott: Rumor has it you've not been lifting lately.

Me: You have goods sources. Yes its true, I decided to come into the season this year without a big fat ass.

Scott: A lighter you. What's your thinking behind that?

Me: After seeing what Super G could do with his 130lbs I figured 130 must be the optimum race weight. Though I do hear his thumbs have been getting pumped up lately.

Scott: How close are yo to this goal?

Me: I'd say a couple of good Sponge sized poos or so give or take 20 lbs.

Scott:What are your goals for this season?

Me: To burn out by May, so I can take a Skippy like break from the bike.

Scott: Ah trying to emulate SPR's Hip Hop Royalty good plan.

Me: Well I've grown bored with this little chat. I need to go bang my head against the wall to get rid of the voices.

Scott: Well thanks again.

There you go folks the first & possibly last interview. Hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:13 PM

    Man, I knew talking to yourself all the time was bad, but when you answer!!! Wheeeh. I guess 171 for myself is too much, I had better slim down to a size I won't recognize, then maybe you won't take pictures and make fun of me!

    ReplyDelete

Google