Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Weekend in review

Friday I finally decided to wash some of the dirt roads off my bike while I waited for the guy I sold one of my boats to come & get it. Luckily I washed it or I'd have had a heck of a walk on Sat.

Sat I went on the Sat AM group ride. We did the Wednesday night loop with a little special loop of mine thrown in to get another time up Jamesville. MMM Climbing! I got to see the latest in Baseball cap protective wear from some dude trying to do his best Lance impersonation. If your going to impersonate Lance I'd suggest not blowing up with atomic force, Gotta love leg breaking.


Sunday came a little early for me thanks to my neighbor revving her POS up @ the ass crack of dawn aka 6:30 am.














The dogs always eat first!












Then I get to eat. Today was a big breakfast to fuel up for a long day of climbing.
We had a pretty good group, Stoker, ICC, Coker, & 57.


The first pee break came early on. Which gave everyone a chance to recontaminate Shane's water supply.


Coker left us before we headed over to the High Road for our return trip. Which we got to go by The Wilderness but we didn't spot SDJ. I think he's gone into early retirement or perhaps hibernation.
The first flat. Look @ that team work.The 2nd flat not 3/4 of a mile later.

Then a quick stop @ Spanky's for water & Zebra Cakes.


Flat 3. Took me forever to dig out that piece of steel belted radial.

57 helped out & got the 4th flat so Stoker didn't have to flat.

Having a pregnant wife is great. She was craving pizza. It hit the spot after a long ride.
Thanks to the Petti I have a new cape. Not really its a present for the baby but I couldn't resist, capes are in this year.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:59 PM

    I guess we will have to get you your own cape, in pink of course, looks great on you. Just don't rub your sore with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:03 PM

    Sweet look. Easy you may start a trend in the cycling world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the yellow water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make that 5 FLATS! Coker got one on the return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you guy's have cake with your pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No I heard you ate all the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would not be giving Skippy crap about his amount of posts, is your computer broken?

    ReplyDelete

Google