Thursday, March 09, 2006

Its dumping everywhere

I found this quote & thought I'd use it before Skip does. "Blogging is what happens when your mind has to take a dump."

For all wondering the Mexican was from On The Border in Tulsa, OK on 71st St. tasted pretty good going down, not so good coming up. Stomach is almost back to normal, though still not eating much. Oh well I needed to get rid of those extra 5 lbs anyway.

Took the sick time to get out of the saddle for a few days & catch up on some sleep & free some caffeine from my body. Went 3 days without caffeine! Coffee is my heroin so that was quite a step. Felt a little bad about missing some training but after this weekend I guess my body was telling me something. I'll show it who's boss though. Amber & I are taking a little road trip this weekend to take advantage of my only non race weekend I'll have for a month or 2. I don't plan on spending much time in the car since the bike is coming along.

Whorah for rain! Finally we got some rain & the river gauges are all on the up. Just in time for the weekend. But since Amber can't boat right now I think mine will stay on the wall a little longer unless Richland keeps creeping up & I bet she'll understand (I Hope).

That was a hell of a storm that rolled thorough. Took my cable out for most of the day.

The up side is that my back yard no longer looks like a dust bowl, just a mud pit. The back yard is a bad word in my house. The dogs have an intricate trail network in it so grass is sparse. Its the next big project on the house list now that the babies room is almost done. Pics to come soon.

Does anyone think its funny that the spell checker on Blogger says Blog is misspelled?

2 comments:

  1. You can either have a yard or dogs, not both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No cake & eat it too huh? I plan on making the "trails" into my own back yard MTB system. I guess I should be happy my 2 dogs combined don't shit as big as Sponge.

    ReplyDelete

Google