Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Left over Mexican Food BAD!!

This post will contain no pics to save the squeamish. Sunday night for dinner I took Saturdays leftover Mexican for lunch. No problem been refrigerated & its only a day old. WRONG! About 5:30 am my tummy started rolling. I felt very nauseas. I figured @ first it was heartburn, then the dry heaves started. Then I became determined not to puke @ work. This involved standing over the trash can for 15 min willing my lunch to stay inside me. Driving home I just knew I was going to have to blow chunks in the middle of the road. I walked in the house & straight to the bathroom where I would spend most of the next 24 hours vomiting up everything I'd eaten in the last decade. It was so bad I called in sick to work. Something I've done less than 5 times I've worked @ Carlisle. All last night was sleep for 1 hour, get up puke, go lay back down, get back up, etc, etc. I will not be eating Mexican food anytime soon. Luckily this AM I'm starting to feel better & I'm working on getting something to stay down.

Coker is know a Blogger. Check it out I'm sure he'll have some amusing things to say.

5 comments:

  1. You probably overexerted yourself on Saturday at the race. I bet Cale or Jim did not get sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they did get in less miles. But that let them get home sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell no we didn't get sick. Maybe because we didn't finish the race. Come on Scotty Texas is waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Texas is for 1/2's not old wore out sickly 3's. Good luck though. Try not getting pulled in a road race.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get the Mexican food from? Villa, Acambaro, Cielito Lindo? I wanna eat there really soon!

    Coker

    ReplyDelete

Google