Friday, April 14, 2006

Doper part deux

If you have asthma your a damn doper. Wait maybe I'll change my mind. Told you Mr. Schoutan would have to change his mind on his very public comments. Can't ride for a super power & say wait ever pops into your head. Cale even took a chunk out of his ass(read the comments). Cale was even man enough to sign his name to his comments not like most chicken shits. Thats all for now got to go hang out with my doper wife(yes she really has asthma).





Edit:

I guess I'm pyshic or psychotic but Mr. Schoutan pulled the comment just like I said he would. Sponsor, sponsor, sponsor.

3 comments:

  1. Cale has a new fan in the Chicago area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I did not delete the comments or blog because of "sponsors" in fact, the only people I didn't here from on the matter were sponsors.
    I pulled the posts becuase what I said was a mistake and should not have been said. Well, maybe it should have been said, without names, because I now relize that I made it sound like Todd's a doper. I do not believe he is, nor did I intend for it to sound that way, but it did and I paid the price.
    I took the comments down because it is not like me to slander or guess someone is doping and I didn't want my site to be known for talking trash.
    tristan schouten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the fact that you admitted a mistake & stood up & acknowledged it. I understand your frustration though. It seems like someone is always being busted for doping & it just doesn't seem like anyone races clean. Beat them @ there own game, race clean & beat them to the line.
    Scott

    ReplyDelete

Google