Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Dopers?

Wow Tristian Schouten all but came out & called Todd Wells a doper on his blog:

I got a front row seat to watch all the big boys line up in front of me, pull out their Albuteral asthma inhaler, and puff up. Nice guys, nice. Todd Wells and current world marathon world champion Thomas Frishcknecht puffed up right in front of me, and this is not the only two I've seen do this. Sooooo lame guys, so lame! My conclusion is, 100% of the front row has asthma, 75% of the second row does, and by the time you hit the back row there are ZERO athletes with asthma, crazy how that is, everyone in the back row is completely healthy. I think it's ridiculous how those guys can get away with taking a hit of steroids right at the line, I don't see them puffing on them any other time of the day.

That takes some balls. I wonder if Trek is going to let him keep it posted? Since I like Todd (raced Sport class with him back in the day) I doubt it's true. I seem to remember he really does have asthma.

Legs are pretty good after the weekend. Got in a good bike practice last night. Going for a spin tonight to flush out the legs in prep for the Wednesday night big ring loop. If I'm truely lucky Skip will make an appearance & I can test my legs against his obvious run of good form he's having. I hear that he's destroying the MS'ers in the Springbiker rides. If I can take it too him theres no telling what I can do, maybe the Greenways?

If the Merm would ever email me some race pics I'll get them posted.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:44 AM

    Don't fall off your high horse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the F are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anonymous understand humor? Let's try another one and see if he or she does.

    Scott I have never seen you riding a horse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like horses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate Todd Wells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Google