Monday, May 22, 2006

And Baby makes 3

I should have charged entry into my front door this weekend, I could have put Mia through college with the proceeds. Shane was right, you become Very popular when you have a baby. I lost count of the visitors & phone calls this weekend. They all are appreciated since all were offering help in some manner or form. Makes you feel good to know not all of man kind is a total write off.

Mia is eating like there is no tomorrow. She also got her first bath @ home. Amber has developed a NASTY post op rash which was bad enough to require a return trip to the hospital. It sucks for her, but Mia & I got to hang out solo for the first time which was way cool. Granted she slept most of the time & I had to wake her up to feed her. She wasn't thrilled about that.

That 2 wheel monster in my garage I ride from time to time got used 3x this weekend. I was able to get out on the TT bike Friday for a leg sapping TT practice. On Saturday I hooked up with The Ken for 3.5 hours. For an old dude he can motor. After which I required a nap to help recover. Yesterday I got out for just over 2 hours of hard tempo. During which I got bit for the first time by a dog while riding. The bastard's owner just stood there & watched him lay into me. Luckily I was able to kick the shit out of him & no skin was broken. I was a little worried about taking to much time off this month but it doesn't seem to have hurt my form to much. I definitely need to get some racing in my legs though.

Mia wanted to put on her Monkey outfit to say Hi to Sophia the monkey.

3 comments:

  1. Is that a bouncy seat Mia is in with the monkey outfit? Those sure are handy.

    The Monkey sends a big hello and can't wait to play with Mia in the future.

    Glad everyone is well and tell Amber to buy some Gold Bond(just kidding).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'd be an aquarium take along swing. Mia loves it, puts her right out. I'm looking for the adult version to take naps in since it works so well for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:22 PM

    Hey, hope you are using the Dawn to bath Mia with! Just kidding. She sure was cute and enjoyable to hold. Glad to see everyone is alright. Hope Amber is feeling better everyday. Maybe I can get out on my 2 wheeled beast and get some TITS with you.

    ReplyDelete

Google