Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day

A happy Father's Day to My Dad & from Amber to her Dad. To Shane & the rest of the Dad's that read my blog A Happy Father's Day as well.

Me & my Dad Brian. This was back in the Mansfield days.
Amber & her Dad Rick.
My Dad raced as well, though things with motors; Motorcycles & Bangers he's #30. This pic was from when he had less belly fat in England.

Yesterday Amber, Mia, & I went to Camdenton to watch my nieces All-Star Softball game. Had a pleasent surprise & got to see one team of RAAM racers roll through a check point. Team Dream for Kids.

For some reason my nieces we're put on seperate All Star teams though they play on the same regular season team. This is Nina hitting with Ashton catching.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks and I hope you had a good day. Grow your hair out and I bet you look just like your dad.

    ReplyDelete

Google