Sunday, June 11, 2006

This week's thank you's

Since I'm now technically handicapped a lot of people have been stepping up to help out. So not to forget I'll try & thank everyone on the spot & on a weekly basis. This past week basically has sucked. Lots of pain & boredom. But I'm healing quickly, most of my road rash & bruises are gone. This weekend hurt not going to State RR since I was on form & the course was a good one for me. But as Amber keeps telling me I always have next season. Believe me I'm already plotting & scheming. On to the thanks:

Amber for putting up with me & being my personal nurse. But most of all putting up with me since as she keeps telling me I have that caged animal look in my eyes.
My mom Linda she came & stayed a few days & was a HUGE help. With Amber not being at full force & a 3 week old baby I'm not sure she could have handled me without my mom's help.

My father-in-law Rick aka Top for coming over & mowing my yard which had gotten out of control.

Danielle my sister-in-law for sitting with Mia while I was @ the ER.

Dammit Debbie for coming over & cleaning our house even though she wasn't asked.

ICC for hauling my bike to Sunshine to figure out the damage & somehow getting them to put it on the priority list.

Shane for getting me out of the house with Cardinals tickets. Mucho, Mucho apriaciado. Top went with & caught a slingshot shirt. Good game & great seats. Thanks again Shane.To my brother in law Eric & my nieces Nina & Ashton for the Bicycle Air Bag, smart asses!
To all those that called & emailed thanks for your thoughts.

Too those who went to State this weekend & won jerseys to keep OCC alive, I've felt a little lonely this season.
Mia wanted everyone to see her Duckies

4 comments:

  1. Scott,
    If you do not stop people are going to start thinking you and I are both nice!
    Shane

    p.s. Like the airbag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to do is open my mouth & it puts all ends to those thoughts.

    How about Norton soloing 15 miles to state victory? Tough motha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've said it before but now with that shirt....You are so DAD!!! Glad to see a smile back on your face. You must be getting better. Love yah

    ReplyDelete
  4. That old fart Norton is having one hell of a year.

    ReplyDelete

Google