Monday, June 12, 2006

The perimeter is secure

Steve McQueen the baddest of all Bad in the Great Escape

I finally have had enough of the dogs plotting their version of the Great Escape. The tunneling was put to an end by a trip to Race Brothers to purchase an electric fence. Now before all you PETA members start emailing me I removed the capacitor so now it only puts out the slightest of voltage. I figure a few days of Lucky & Lacy getting a buzz & I'll be able to unplug the fence & just leave it up for them as a subtle reminder their is no escape from Stalag Dunsmuir.

They act all innocent when your watching.

When your not though they are working on Tom, Dick, & Harry. This is Harry.
Amber & Top working on the perimeter
Lucky working on Tom.

Control Central.

9 comments:

  1. I would not advise peeing on the electric fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:22 PM

    I would like to see pictures of you trying the collar on and getting close to the fence! :)

    Hope it works. Man I am glad Max doesn't dig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any good shocks yet?

    How are you feeling you caged animal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dogs have started to really like hanging out on the deck.

    BORED AS HELL!!!!!! but off the pain meds, though still in some pain. Wounds about healed though. Keep dreaming about racing my bike @ the freaking dog track though, no shit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used though 3x in that last comment, I'm loosing my freaking mind though

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:37 PM

    Bordem will do that to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just watch Starting Over, Oprah and Dr Phil and you will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No help what so ever! But a new time waster has emerged.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you have taken to the Smith corporal law for dogs theory! Remember when Lucky got shocked up here he didn't even want off the deck, heheahehaeh. Just make sure it is off during ice storms...Nia! I can tell you are bored to tears.

    ReplyDelete

Google