Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Not a great trip to the Dr.


In keeping with the theme for this week, kick Scott while he's down, I got some great news from the Ortho Dr. today. Almost ZERO healing has taken place in my shoulder. I thought for a second he was looking at last months xray. What I thought was my last appointment, now becomes the first in several to come. I have to go back for xrays again in a month. If similar lack of healing I get to start wearing a Bone Stimulator. Not what you're thinking perves. If that doesn't work, & I hope I don't even have to wear it, I get to start hearing about surgery. The hit list just keeps on rolling for me this week. If Lucky wasn't one of the coolest dogs on the planet I think I'd walk out in the back yard & kick him in the head for being a dog. But I'll channel my anger elsewhere I guess. Hey look there's the bottom of my bottle.

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there and all will be well.

    Channel your anger towards Skip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do plan to save some of it to put Skip over my knee during Cross & give him a spanking. But btwn now & then I think that a pretty good idea, lashing out @ others. YE Ha it's on bitches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:39 PM

    You ride cross with one arm, Im am definitely kicking your ass, hr limit or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe everyone should wear puffy shirts & we can all be pirates of some deranged sort.

    Hogan you know I can beat you with one arm so don't gets your hopes up.

    ReplyDelete

Google