Sunday, August 13, 2006

Not too shabby

Saturday I decided it was time to start getting some tits in. After a week off out the door I went. For the first time in a long time my legs didn't feel like total poo. I did a reverse loop of the SPR for a solid 3.5 hrs solo. Ran in to EPO waiting for his 6am crew which included the Hammer. No KC for them I guess. Talked to Gunga Sat evening he got 20th @ KC, the last $$$ spot. Nice job. Not to be out done Huff took 8th & won the sprint comp @ Tour of Elk Grove. He backed that up today taking 2nd. Haven't heard how Farasy & Cale did today.

Saturday night Amber's parent's watched Mia so we could go out on a date. We had a really good dinner @ the Rasta grill. Followed by a couple of delicious Bellhavens @ Patton Alley Pub. A pretty good end to a pretty good day.

Today I got out for another 3.5 hrs. Did my version of the Wednesday night with a double Jamesville. Legs were a little tired from yesterday but still not awful like they had been feeling. Hopefully this week I can get in some quality tits & get myself turned around. This afternoon took a great nap in prep of an awful night in hell. Hopefully not too bad so I can come home & get in some tits.

4 comments:

  1. KC second day. Jim 12th and Cale in pack(about 25th). Cale worked his arse off for Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:40 PM

    Speaking of not to shabby, was nice to Sandbagger Extrodonaire win the race Sunday in KC. I am sorry, I meant Ryan Holloran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that. There is a new USCF rule. You can't cat up without 100+ wins. Its a shame Ryan wuld be pretty competative as a 2. Guess he likes the easy $$$. Sent off my downgrade so I can get some of that easy $$$ too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:52 PM

    You still need to remove something from your blog honey! And also more pics of our beautiful daughter. Love ya

    ReplyDelete

Google