Friday, August 18, 2006

Speed weaponry

Yesterday Mr. Espenkotter came to town to get a new rack to haul his Cervelo steeds around. He inquired about riding so I said sure. After a few failed GPS attempts @ mi casa, he was pulling his bike out with the damn 404's on. I've mentioned before when he shows with them on be prepared to hurt. I should have bailed right then or took my heavy training wheels off & gone full race ready. I paid the price for being ignorant. Forty miles later my legs weren't thanking me for being a dumbass. Between the wind & Greg I managed to move up to the 11th level of tired. I thought I'd made some progress by breaking the 5 hour sleep barrier. At least now I have a good tired in my legs & not that weird funky blah feeling. I think I'm actually making some in roads into my current state of fatness. Hopefully after a few more good rides I'll be able to keep up with people once again.

10 comments:

  1. Ouch! I guess I deserved that for being a quitter. Good luck this weeeknd. I expect a damn good TT result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my look at my precious grandbaby she has learned a new trick she can hold items.
    That is far more important than Scott's old legs lets face it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:54 PM

    Shane, I think the correct terminolgy is Man Crush

    ReplyDelete
  4. blah, blah,blah aren't we funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. There definitely seems to be something going on here. The tension is remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't ask don't tell: GAY, GAY, GAY, GAY, GAY, GAY, GAY, GAY, GAY, GAY, GAY, GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,GAY, GAY, GAY,

    Feel better now?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone is angry and possibly gay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shane are you calling Hogan gay? We all know he's angry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He does have a belly button ring.

    ReplyDelete

Google