Thursday, August 17, 2006

10th level of tired

This week for some reason I've been sleeping like crap. It caught up to me last night bigtime. M legs felt like total poo. Had severe trouble hanging onto Joey B & Peter Gontchars wheels. Haven't hurt like that in awhile. Probably a good thing though lets me know I've been getting some TITS in. Actually 5 straight days so far. Not huge miles but miles non the less. Wanted to bail early last night & come home & sleep a few hours before work but I manned up & finished the practice. I'll let you know if it was a good thing or a bad thing later in the week. Hopefully today I can get some sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Are you allergic to ragweed. Having a power meter, I can tell exactly when I ride into an area with high concentration of pollen just by my RPE going up. It's as though my legs are all of the sudden unable to work and the effort becomes extraordinary. It sux and this year is supposed to be REALLY bad. The season has arrived two weeks early. I epilated last night and this a.m. I have hives where the hairs came out!

    ReplyDelete

Google