Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thoughts from the shower

While showering tonight more to the point shaving my legs I had a few thoughts. I'll be 35 in December that'll make 17 years of shaving my legs. Gay I know. Another thought was Pro bike gamers get paid to shave their legs. Since its job related do you think they get to deduct shaving expenses on their taxes? As my mind pondered that thought I was struck with question Do pro bike gamers get workmen's comp if they crash? I bet if they got the right lawyer they could get it. I know soccer players, football players, & horses all get performance insurance how about bikers? HMMM all thoughts from shaving my legs too long.

Have you heard Hogan is getting my name entered in Websters. " DunsmuirÂ’s (new word, defined as: to crash, or to eat shit and then crash, from Latin Dunsmirenetions-past participle of Dunsmirelentions)."

2 comments:

  1. HOGAN: To be sleeveless or wish to be sleeveless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Expose body art or to not expose body art. That is the question.


    luqrkn

    ReplyDelete

Google