Monday, September 25, 2006

The weekend in pictures

Saturday was our annual September BDAY party. My nieces & my dad share a BDAY on the 17th & my brother in law Eric's is on the 24th. So we have a group party for the lot.
Dad, Ashton, Nina, & P.E, Eric's dad
The Smith's: Ashton, Serena, Eric, Nina, & their dog Bailey, & rat dog Temperance.
Trick or treat

All the grand kids
The sis in law pissing Mia off. Way to go Danielle
I'm going to have trouble staying under 70 kilos eating like this
Yummy! Oatmeal!
Grandad helping out
My "nephew" Reese. Really he's my nieces neighbor but I've never been up there & not seen him. We played a mean game of catch waiting on the cake.
All wore out.

4 comments:

  1. Ok that is so not nice. She is absolutely the cutest dog in the world and she is not a RAT! She is a beautiful Chinese Crested Hairless==gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mumntwins,
    I have to agree with you. I like those bald cats too.They are such great looking creatures. Those two guys are lower on the sophistication scale, that's all.

    ReplyDelete

Google