Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The pyramid of death


More circle running tonight. This time @ MSU. Being a little closer to home I rode the SSCX over. Made for a nice little extra to the workout. Tonight's players were me(duh), Cale, Cox, her friend Kelly(Cox called me out on not remembering her name, I was trying to be all stealthy & catch it in conversation, but put it on the internet & it will be found), Skippy who rode his yard gnome bike over, & the one, the only Hogan, sans soccer cleats & anger. There was a little chill in the air tonight giving it a true cross feeling. Tonight I did a pyramid workout 200, 400, 600, 800, 800, 600, 400, 200 all in 1:30 pace. I hit them all several seconds faster though & didn't hurt too bad. For the longer intervals I gave myself 3 min recovery, the shortest just 200 meters. Hopefully I won't be laid out with soreness this week since I'm going to attempt to race this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I knew there was some ulterior motive for you showing up. Here I thought you were taking cross serious. I can actually walk & ride this week so making progress.

    ReplyDelete

Google