Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sometimes you feel like a nut


Sometimes you feel like poo. Last night was circle running practice part something or other. The weather was dreary & soft boy made a no show. My head felt like it was weighed down with 50 lbs of snot & I showed, yet I'm the soft one? Go figure, kids today. Hogan & boys did show, along with Cox & friend, & the owner of the shoulder I saw popped back in Mike Owens. He's Hogan's cuz & currently training for the Boston Marathon. Cale was there showing some form in his prep to whip the Butthead.

I had wanted to do 8 X 800 in 1:30 but once I started dipping into my oh so precious reserves I called it a day @ 6. I know its not like me to cut a workout short, I must be getting soft like Skip says. Since I know how much he likes numbers here some just for him.
This is how I felt when I got home from work this AM. I went out just like the little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google