Sunday, December 10, 2006

BDAY Celebration

Friday I decided to start my celebration of my Birth as soon as I got off work. So on the way home I stopped & picked up a sixer of Bass for breakfast. It goes without saying I was a little hung over when my Mom showed up to have dinner with me. I'm a gamer though so switched buzz' to Starbuck's to man up for the later trip to Patton Alley.
Mom & Me
Patton Alley Pub.
This is my favorite drinking establishment. Any place with a beer menu is all right by me. Plus Bellhaven & Young's Double Chocolate Stout on tap!


Amber is a tricky one sending out an email a month in advance. I unknowingly posted we were going downtown. OOPS great minds work a like I guess.


Most of my lame friends had excuses not to come. My best good bud Darin made an appearence. Shane & Carrie even showed for a few drinks. Shane broke out his Hero Powers. Who knew he could teleport & go invisible.

Amber's Uncle Jeremy, her mom, her Aunt Penny, her cousin Ashlea all showed up to wish me well.
Mark & Mindy came by to give me some special presents.

Only those two would think to give some one Mandelay.
I swear its this big.
I drunk
Amber & Uncle Jeremy. He's a downtown Gamer. Works & Plays in the Downtown area.
Mac Daddy Darin
Artsy but still drunk
Gotta love gifts.
Working out @ the YMCA is paying off. Jeremy was working his ass all night getting free beers from dudes.
Not a clue?
A little too close to the hiney for Darin's tastes.

Our waitress. She had some sort of nervous disorder that kept causing her to arch her back.

Needless to say we all had a good time closing down the place. Amber was pretty rough Saturday AM as was her mom. Me I'm a gamer & was A OK! Thanks to everyone for showing up & helping me celebrate my start to middle age.

1 comment:

  1. Damn. That looked drunk!
    Glad to see you all had a good time.


    isrie

    ReplyDelete

Google