Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas too all & too all go back to work

It kind of sucks having Christmas on a Monday since I know most of you will be reading this @ work today. I feel for you all since I have to go back tonight. This has been a long fun filled weekend. Lots of food, fun, & family. I did manage to get in a couple of runs to stave off all the extra calories I ate this weekend. I think I ate enough to feed 3 or 4 people. Sunday I got up early & went to a frozen & foggy Sac & ran 15k.

Sunday afternoon we made our trip to Aurora to go to Amber's family shindig. Lots of people, eating, & gift given going on. Mia made a haul & we were wishing we had brought the Subby to get it all home. By the time we had got home my Mom, Dad, Sister, Brother-in-law, & My twin nieces had made it to the house to start cooking & turning my living room in to a storage depot for xmas presents.

Christmas eve is always entertaining with my family. Its been the same for as long as I can remember. My mom wanting to open just one present & my dad refusing repeatidly. As the years have gone on & the twins have gotten older time has softened my old man & he now gives in after about an hour of my mom asking to open just one present.

Christmas morning we got up & moved all the furniture in the living room to make a big open space to pile up all the discarded wrapping paper. I say it every year wrapping paper is such a waste. Mia got more noise making, light flashing, daddy assembling toys than I knew existed. She did get her first bike. A very cool tiny tikes with a seat belt & a handle for her daddy to push & steer. I'll quit boring you with words & share a few pics.

Assembling
pushing. Farasy I know this bikes your size but don't get any ideas.
Too much riding, Mia's bonked
Bird house assembly
My grandfather made this for me over 30 years ago. Now its my daughter's passed down to her from her grandfather.
My new Inno.
Amber's cool new socks
The girl's with all the presents.
One of the lighting, noise making, daddy has to assemble toys
Mia sporting new head gear for her nanna
Merry Christmas!
Forget what's in it I just want to bang on the boxes & rip the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google