Tuesday, January 16, 2007

More ice dilemna

Work cancelled out 3 more shifts yesterday. So I got to spend a B.O.R.I.N.G night @ work. Not even any parts to fab. Did get the chainsaw tuned up, then got accused of trying to steal a chainsaw by the idiot guard. Kind of hard to steal something you own Einstein. Oh well already to saw some wood when the ice melts. Though it sounds like Skip doesn't need help now since he got visited by the wood fairy. Maybe their is some hope for human kind.

Good news the girls are coming home today! Though I hear my lil sis is now without power. Guess the generator might need to go a little more north. Keep the generator calls coming kids I'm thinking about doing a step by step instructable to help people know for future reference. Be like a scout, always be prepared.

5 comments:

  1. I have decided that I am enjoying my daughter in law and grand baby's company so much that I am NOT going to return them any time soon. Sorry.
    Amber cooked for me last night. Yummy some kind of rice stir fry, very tasty and what a treat to get home from a long day at work to just put my feet up and enjoy the company of a cooing little one while my supper was served.
    NOPE you can't have them back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:09 PM

    I want one of the gas powered, permanent generators that automatically come on and run your whole house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Uncel Scott
    I like your blog it is very interesting I got to go Nina your Necie

    ReplyDelete
  4. unfortunately the wood fairy still has lots to cut, I am sure to be spending many quality hours in my yard with the chainsaw. Woo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like the only outside activity will be cutting wood. Skip I can loan you my Amp clamp so you can figure out your "watts" from running your FP chainsaw.

    ReplyDelete

Google