Wednesday, February 07, 2007

132 Hours Post Op

Yesterday was a big day in my recovery. Twenty four hours without pain medication! I got a shirt on. I went outside for a walk. That's 3 pretty big steps. I did take a steady stream of I Be Brokens, but who doesn't? I didn't sleep the greatest last night but was better than I thought it might be. Yesterday the weather was just to insane not to get outside. Really windy but who's going to complain when it's 67 degrees? I walked for about 40 minutes, baby steps.

That's a shirt on. Granted you could get 2 people in that shirt but I had to start somewhere.
Starting to look better.
This pic is for Skip. I know how he likes to see me shirtless. Perv. The swelling makes it look like I have a man boob.

8 comments:

  1. Actually I didn't think it looked like a man boob I thought it looked like you were lifting weights and you had an awesome peck! Then I looked at the other one and realized that wasn't right. LOL. love yah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer sis should be happy that you gained some weight somewhere.

    My friend and training partner Sean joined the shoulder and rib club Monday afternoon while we were training. See blog.

    zfupee

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you ready to have a beer yet? let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what the hell cale changed my name this is Jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. "what the hell cale changed my name this is Jim"

    That made my day, funny sheet!

    Could use a beer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No beer for Farasy! He's in training again and I use the term training loosely. I was playing around with the name for my class trip blog I created :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. well change it back and get your own log in name. Damn teachers... have one of your students show you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe one of you should be Mr. Mac & the other Ms. Mac

    ReplyDelete

Google