Tuesday, February 06, 2007

108 hours post op

Made it through yesterday only taking I Be Brokens for pain. Stayed out of the sling most of the day as well. Went out side & walked to the end of the driveway & back for my workout (baby steps). Did take the pain meds before going to sleep for the night. Figured better safe than sorry. Today with the high supposed to be 56 I'm going to try & go for a long walk to stretch the legs.

Mia now can climb like her parents. Guess I'll have to start looking for a harness.
Lacy has been on full mother alert being concerned for me & watching out for her "puppy" Mia.
Now if Mia could figure out how to continue her forward motion.
Lacy watching out for her "puppy" Mia.
I figured everyone needed a change of pace from my bitching about pain. A very happy baby.

2 comments:

  1. Te he. "Baby steps". WHAT ABOUT BOB with Bill Murray was on Sunday night. Good stuff. Cute pups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one good looking kid! When she gets mobile it is all over.

    Take it easy on the recovery and listen to the docs for once.

    ReplyDelete

Google