Friday, February 02, 2007

Lots of pain redux

Why the redux? Because F'ing blogger dropped the first attempt. Try typing with one arm in a sling when your used to typing without looking at the keys. A real pain in the ass!

Here's the gist of things so far. It hurts a lot, enough that the Dr. is upping my pain medication. I'm normally not a pussy but this hurts way worse than when I broke it. I hardly medicated at all then. Amber is currently cruising seeded corners downtown looking for the appropriate doses.

I wouldn't recommend a nerve block. They shoot an electrical stimulation into your neck trying to figure out which nerve ending goes all the way down your arm. That gets to shoot straight through my new plate. Guess what? That hurt like a mother F'er! If the nurse hadn't have given me a shot of morphine first I could only imagine how great it would have felt.

Sleeping in the recliner for now. If you ever think your going to break your collarbone get a comfortable recliner.

Shane spell this A_ _ _ _ _ E. Hogan glad to see Karma nipped you in the bud. Ha misery loves company.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to see your in good spirits. I wonder drugs and alcohol? Just a thought and just kiddingg. Sorry your in so much pain. Hopefully Amber can come up with a good dosage from a not so seedy corner! Well hang in their. We were going to come see you tomorrow but we may wait until Sunday if you are still in so much pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! Just.......man!


    xfxxydwg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:48 PM

    The typing without looking explains the spelling. I am sorry for saying something.

    I was serious about saving me some morphine.

    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had morphine

    ReplyDelete

Google