Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Simple Math for a simpler mind

I have been doing a lot of math lately. Adding up the cost of my surgery, 4k & growing. I knew I should have gone to med school. I've been playing with Excel as well. I've set up some spreadsheets to help me take a closer look @ my training. Since my power meter went into my shoulder I'll have to get the most out of my HR monitor for the time being. I've used some ideas I've gotten from other people & come up with some simple spreadsheets to help me figure out all the numbers & percentages it shoots @ me. As far as training goes I've been on the trainer pretty regularly. Two hours week before last & 5 hours last week. This week I'm going to bump it up 25% & shoot for 6:15 total time. My spreadsheets helped me figure that one out. Yeah math! All the nice weather has been killing me. The kick off t0 the season for most is this weekend with Winter World's & the OCC training camp. What will I be doing? You got it riding the wind trainer.

Shoulder still hurts but is becoming more tolerable. I'm noticing a loss in upper body mass though. Weighed in @ 148lbs yesterday. Have no worries I have a plan to regain upper body strength. I'm going to progress from 12 oz curls to 24 oz, then really kick it in to high gear with 40 oz super sets. I figure I'll have the Hoganesque bulk in no time.

I have a work rant in me but will save it for latter.

1 comment:

  1. do some math where you weight is concerned PLEASE. You need to ADD a few pounds to that skinny body of yours.
    I will cook you up a good meal any time you want to come visit.

    ReplyDelete

Google