Friday, February 16, 2007

The long awaited xray pics

Went to the Bone doc this AM. Got to see the damage. S plate with 6 screws plus some bone graphs. Artificial not cadaver (Amber asked). No lifting my arm up or holding weight for another month. Get to reuse to $4000 bone stimulator , glad I didn't take it apart like I had planned. No physio yet which surprised me. Still in some pain so got a script for a non narcotic pain killer. Found out I Be Brokens are bad for bone growth so will cut them out of my diet.

3 hours already this week spent on the trainer.

Mia is 9 months old today!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:06 PM

    DAMN!!!

    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:17 PM

    That will make getting through the airline security checkpoints fun. Happy B-Day Mia!
    Steve I

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Hasbro Scott! It looks like you got a piece of Mousetrap up in there.
    Happybirthday Mia. It seems like just last month that you were 6mos.


    mc zugt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new picture on your profile. That actually could be you. I need to hunt thru some of my old pictures and see if I have any of you riding on the back of my bike when we would go to the shops.
    Take care of that shoulder and don't get to anxious to get back to normal it will take time and patience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My comment that I thought I posted earlier was, those are some nice looking carbon hoops on that bike of yours. Those should be good for the upcoming Dogwood Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are some sweet hoops & I can't wait to ride them on pavement instead of on the trainer. Unfortunately for me I'll be in a wheel truck @ the Dogwood not in the saddle.

    ReplyDelete

Google