Thursday, February 15, 2007

Made up greeting card day

Pretty much sums up my view of Valentine's day. I'm not a fan greeting cards. Yesterday was Mia's first Valentine's day.
Mia's way better than flower's & a card.
If you help her up she can stand now.
Since going back to work this week I tried to start sleeping in bed again. Lasted 2 days in which I slept maybe 3 hours each day. Yesterday Amber dragged the recliner into the bedroom for me. Worked like a charm, was able to sleep all day. Have been getting on the wind trainer as well. Last night was able to get both hands on the bars. It wasn't pretty, nor could I put weight on it, but I had both hands on the bars.

Inmon has a blog:
http://carolinatime.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:41 AM

    Love the bib!
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:24 PM

    You are a stud, you will get back to your old self in no time! Keep up the good work.
    GregP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Mia is now indoctrinated into the girly valentine day thing and will now be obligated to perpetuate the holiday onto future relationships! Cute though.

    dr don

    ReplyDelete

Google