Monday, February 12, 2007

Weekend in Review

Pretty good weekend all in all.
Amber started her part time job @ Lowes. Bring on the discounts!
I got on the trainer twice for a total of 2 hours. Can only get my left hand within 18" of the bar though so it'll be awhile before I can do any descent training. Lots of tempo for awhile.
Got our taxes done. Bring on the refund!
Had a couple of beers with Cale & Jim Saturday night. Cale: " I love red meat." Jim: "I'll eat your pickle."
Went back to work last night. Had to be done.


Mia just being cute.
Puppy love.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:58 AM

    Scott,
    I love that sweater. She looks like she will be mobile soon.

    Those dogs look like they are getting ready to get into trouble.

    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Lowe's gig is to be coveted. The only thing better for me would be a Cycles gig and a Mama Jean's.

    Nice Mia and pup pics. Good to see more pup pics. Canine inclined Mike.


    hrkib mrv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott,
    Mia is growing up fast, Terri and I went to our first birthing class last night. Hopefully about six more weeks until the delivery. You and Shane better look out, our boy will be chasing your girls soon.
    Check out our new blog when you get a chance. Hope all is well in the Big SPR.
    http://carolinatime.blogspot.com/
    Adios

    ReplyDelete

Google