Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Making space

Mia & I have been hanging out a ton lately. Lots & lots of fun. Last night we walked about 2 miles around the house. She throws a fit if I let her walker get stuck, so I guide it as she walks behind it. Its more of a run though, she is my kid after all.

I was inspired by the pics of Bryon's home shop. Mine was getting a little crowded so with Mia's supervision I modified one of the shelving units into more bench space. I used the newly finished under stairs storage to better store our camping, climbing, & boating gear. Now I have access to my toolbox & its bounty of fixing goodies. Next up is some peg board to hang my more used tools @ my beck and call.
Two bikes @ the ready. One for pulling Mia in the trailer, the other for getting my butt handed to me on the weekly Wednesday night ride. I don't even want to think about the TT bike yet, thus its lack of wheels while hanging on the wall. I did put the finishing touches on the SS MTB this wknd. Once my arm strength is back I'll be spending sometime on it as well.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:30 AM

    Bitchin tool set!
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is very cute and the garage looks great. How about some pictures of you in a shirt and tie!

    ReplyDelete

Google