Thursday, May 10, 2007

Making headway

Last night I actually felt some progress be made in my legs. I rode all of the Wednesday night long loop. I figured I'd get dropped but managed to hang on with Curt & Peter. I even took the Jamesville climb. I had to dig really deep to do it but I found some reserves in my legs. Curt got me @ the Boaz sprint. I was able to cover his jump but just couldn't get that extra gear. All in all 62 kilometers averaging just over 30kph. Last year I was doing that loop @ 35+kph by myself. I have a lot to work to do but I'll take what I can get. A few more weeks & I should be able to stop driving over & ride over. It really bothers me driving to go ride, especial with gas @ $3/gal.

Lots going on this weekend. Going to be non stop fun. Don't forget to tell your mom you love her on Sunday.

1 comment:

Google