Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mother's Day WKND

To celebrate Amber's First Official Mother's Day we loaded up & went to my parents house to surprise my mom. Dad had the pool all heated up so we were able to let Mia try her hand @ swimming. She likes it as long as no one splashes. After that we went out on Mom & Dad's new pontoon. Snazzy. My nieces & my brother in law Eric even did a little tubing.
Getting ready to head out.
Granddad let Mia Drive.
Wipe out!
Ashton(left) showing off while Nina holds on for dear life.

2 comments:

  1. I had a BRILLIANT time and was so happy to see you all. Not to complain or anything but being as this was a Mothers Day weekend post where is a picture of the mother and grandmother with Mia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:19 PM

    Man, the water looks great! Looks like a good time had by all.
    Hope the shoulder is getting better.
    Greg P

    ReplyDelete

Google