Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my girls. Mia on Wednesday & Amber Yesterday. We're having a house full to celebrate on Saturday. Mia's getting a "smash cake". We gave her a cup cake last night but I had to help her smash it. She wasn't thrilled with how sweet it was.

All her cousins, aunts, & uncles are coming to wish her a happy belated bday. After we plan on celebrating Amber's bday. Amber keeps saying something about Patron, so it should be a fun night. I don't think she'd mind if my readers wanted to swing by to wish her a happy bday. If you'd like to come by give me a call & I'll give you directions.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:03 PM

    Happy B-day girls, if it were not a trek half way across the country I would load up our frozen margarita machine and head on over.
    Enjoy the sweet nectar of Mexico!
    Felize cumpleanos~
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to all! Where the hell does the time go?

    ReplyDelete

Google