Saturday, June 02, 2007

The weather is killing me

The weather is really putting a crimp in the finishing of the deck. Every night this week that I've attempted to work on it its rained or I've had something else going on. I figured I'd get up this AM & knock it out in a few hours & spend the rest of the afternoon enjoying the fruits of my labors. Instead I woke up to this:
Crap! On to plan B. Cut as much wood in the garage as I can & work on the weed eater. I'm sitting here now waiting for the compressor to fill up so I can use my air tools. Once again I'll strip the weed eater down & rebuild it. I've said it before I won't let it beat me. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I can have the deck finished.

This past week I've taken a small hiatus from my 3 day a week training plan. Got to rest up & all. When the deck is off my plate I'm going to try & get some miles in. Cross is only 4 months away.

2 comments:

  1. no rain in my area you can come on down and help me clean my bird barn while I play with my precious granddaughter..
    I love your deck you are doing a really good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright Scotty,
    When you are done helping your Mom with her deck head South. We could really use a little expanse as well and it seems that you are the man! We have had so little rain they put us on water restrictions as well as having to boil our water! That sucks!
    Keep up the good work! Deck looks great!
    Steve

    ReplyDelete

Google