Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Adventures with Mia

Mia & I hang out everyday after work while Amber goes off to massage. Its a lot of fun spending one on one time with her.Here she's demonstrating what Farasy would look like if he didn't get his uni's from Baby Gap.
14 months & we've started potty training. She's gotten pretty good at peeing in the potty. She's just like her Mom likes to read on the crapper.

Mia's has learned how to climb. If you turn your back for a second she's climbed something. She gets this devilish little grin right before she does it. Like she knows its wrong but she's going to do it anyway.
I guess I get what I deserve for giving Mia a Mountain for a middle name, McKinley. Here she is on top of our Kitchen table.




I had to resort to stacking the chairs to keep her off it. Never a dull moment in the Dunsmuir household.

1 comment:

  1. I am cracking up, bless her she is just like her daddy always on the go non stop. Don't let her near any trees or she will be pulling a stunt like you did when you were just a wee one.
    Shame on you for sharring your wife's potty habits. Poor Amber!!!
    I sure miss my little one....
    You need to post at least twice weekly.

    ReplyDelete

Google