Saturday, July 21, 2007

State TT Preview

Tomorrow is State TT aka funny helmet day. I'm taking off in a few hours with Espencotter so we can pre ride the course. Why do we need to pre ride the course? Hell if I know but it sounds like a good idea.

Mia is not a fan of the funny helmet.

I'm thinking I might feel the same way tomorrow. Get it off me now!

Not liking my chances to get another one of these again this year. Who knows if Rasmussen can pull a good TT out of his ass maybe I can too. Though I think probably not since I'm shooting for around 61 min. Hey its my first race in 8 months cut me some slack.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck at State and that is one cute kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:22 PM

    Scotty, I am glad to see that some springtowners still write in there blog...good luck at state

    ReplyDelete

Google