Thursday, July 05, 2007

No motivation

That's is no motivation to get ready for work. A day off in the middle of the week sucks, kills all desire to go back to work. I'm sitting here killing time so I'll answer my on going pedal quiz. I gave TM the answer Tuesday night @ the Greeks's backyard theater so I'll share with all now. 1992 03 93 Sampson Stratics.
A complete description is here:

A cool time line of clipless pedals here:

Wednesday turned into a big day for me. I got up & met the Hammer & the Coach for a long ride. My first 100K+ ride since the first of the year. Not to bad but was tired after; lots of climbing. Then we loaded up & went to Amber's Grand Parents for a BBQ. Good food which I ate WAY too much. The diet went straight out the window. When we got home @ 6:30 laid down for a nap & woke up @ 5 AM. That's not entirely true. Mia woke up about 50X last night crying, not sure why but she sure was grumpy. She's got her 2 top teeth coming in so I imagine that's it.

I guess I'd better get around & go earn a pay check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google