Sunday, July 01, 2007

The weed whacker diaries

OK I gave into peer pressure from Amber & went & bought a new Weed Whacker. She threatened me with bodily harm if I didn't get a weed whacker she could start. I told her working on it was half the fun, but she didn't buy that, so I bought a Stihl.
Here she is already green from use.
Ms. Hilton?
Get away you damn paparazzi
Friday night we went to Nakato's to celebrate Amber's cousin's BDay. Here we are with the In-Law's, Rick & Dammit Debbie.
AWWWW
Mia's been having a rough week. She'll run a temp, be fine, run a temp, be fine, now she is steadily running a temp so back to the Dr. She's going as soon as the Ped's clinic opens. That's the good thing about Cox. A Ped's urgent care & Pediatrician's with Sunday Hours.

If it will ever quit raining my next back yard project is sitting in waiting. A path from the deck to the gate to fill in the spot where no grass will grow. I'm beginning to think I should have built an Ark. I'd go boating today but my shoulder has been doing some strange things this week that have me a little worried. Lots of noise coming from it.
TM got close but no cigar. Here's a closer look see. Greg was right they still work, I've won a State TT title on them & took a third as well.

4 comments:

  1. I'll give you a hint Shane, I was in Colorado during this period & I rode the same brand Road Bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:39 PM

    Didnt that pedal company also make their own shoes? And if I remember correctly The shoes could only be used with their pedals. They had some terrible looking sole with the clip integrated into it. If its the same company Im thinking of that shits OLD school! and you might be the only living soul on earth to still have a pair.
    TM

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like your little girl has had a hard night on the town. the before AND after.

    ReplyDelete

Google