Thursday, June 28, 2007

Amber thinks it's annoying when I don't update

So I'll update in pictures:
Mia hasn't been feeling good this week. Strep, not strep, maybe strep, maybe viral. Medicine it is an exact science.
I rode this bad boy. It hurt.
Quick quiz: Name those pedals, bonus if you can name the year they were made. I have brand new set of cleats for them.
Amber got a free hair do by trading a massage with the hair lady where she works. Me likey!
I've entered the 9th layer of cooperate hell.

6 comments:

  1. Look, 1911?

    Nice Blackberry, do we have pictures with a tie yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the crackberry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pedals look like an early version of the frogs maybe circa 1993.

    Well put Byron, the ever addictive crackberry. Just don't try to type and ride...

    ReplyDelete
  4. DON'T HAVE TO WEAR A TIE @ WORK. ONLY ON SPECIAL OCCASIONS.

    CLOSE ON THE PEDALS. THEY WERE IN THE HUNT FOR ORIGINAL CLIPLESS PEDALS. A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO I BOUGHT THE LAST THREE PAIRS OF NEW CLEATS THE COMPANY HAD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:08 AM

    I would have thrown in my guess, but I was at the yardsale you got them and the bike the were on. Can't believe they still work, but what am I saying, you own them so they will work forever with a little Scotty touch!
    I like the hair also, looks good.

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:24 PM

    Sampson I beleive they were called, and circa 88 to about 90.

    TM

    ReplyDelete

Google