Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My last horray for awhile??

Thanks to Amber for changing her sis' tire out today we had payback in the form of a sitter. HMMM what to do on a Tuesday night with a sitter pre arranged? Duh! Go to Patton Alley. That's a no brainer. So we met up with Amber's Aunt & Uncle who are both a hell of a lot younger than me but I reallllly like; so fun to hang with. I'll let you in on a Little secret the Uncle is a secret blog reader @ work. I know of several blogs he reads religiously but I won't name names & get him in trouble for wasting company time. But he is a mover & shaker in the greater downtown area for those of you who think they can pull off a crit downtown. Maybe I can proctor a meeting over Young's Double Chocolate Stout. It's my meeting dammit & we drink what I want!

Any way I enjoyed several of my favorite brew till the keg ran dry. But I discovered a new tasty special in Rogues Mocha. Very tasty for an American beer. I do favor the Scottish beer for a reason but in a pinch this was very tasty.

I even ran in to a high school buddy of mine Miles Hamilton. For those of you in the know, you know he owns Queen City Cycles.(click on the link) He informed me the '08 Kona CX bikes came out today. Just the bike I was looking @ for this cross season. Kona has a place in my heart since they were my first bike sponsor when I raced MTb's. Any way If you need a bike you should stop in & see Miles then go next door for a cold one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google