Monday, August 06, 2007

The Great White Fly Hunter


Cale hunts deer, I hunt flies. They are smaller thus harder to kill. You must stalk carefully or the little boogers will turn on you & attack. It truly is them or me. I watch their habits, learn their ways. I then unleash the Fly Fu. A swat here, a Swat there, & my domicile is fly free.

I had to open up the big can of fly swatter tonight. Our house was invaded & I'm pretty sure I set an all time kill record with 11 in less than 5 minutes. Amber was very impressed with my manly display of all out fly slaughter.

1 comment:

  1. Apparently they do not believe in fly swatters in Columbia, I have been to numerous stores to find one with no luck. Finally got a lead on a supply at Lowe's...no luck sold out...Must stock up while in MO and come back to try to beat your kill record in Cola.
    The little buggers are driving me crazy...

    ReplyDelete

Google