Monday, August 13, 2007

Stir Crazy

It didn't take long for me to start feeling like a caged animal. I don't do well with nothing to do. Amber had to work all weekend so Mia spent both days with her grandparents. I sat around the house BORED out of my freakin mind. I've watched enough home improvement shows to rebuild all of the SPR. I have been some what productive. I managed to organize & label all the drawers in many tool boxes. Now I can find my tools in record time.

Yesterday I got a slight reprieve & got to breakfast @ the Cracker Barrel. It was nice just to get outside though I wanted back in the AC as soon as I went outside. Damn its hot! My AC seems like it runs none stop even set @ 78. I've stuck a bucket under the condensate drain outside to collect the water. I'm getting 2+ gallons a day, which I'm watering all our plants in the front yard with. I know its very Green of me. Laugh but all my flowers & plants look great in this heat & its not costing me a dime in water.

Mia has decided she's big enough to fill my shoes.


I like the staples looks very Frankensteiny.

I'm amazed at how fast its healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google