Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday means fun with Google Analytics

Being bored I've been looking through my Google Analytics account. Pretty cool stuff. I average about 40 visits a day.

Top Traffic Sources

Sources Visits % visits
322 33.97%
182 19.20%
125 13.19%
102 10.76%
53 5.59%


Top Google Searches to find my blog:
This one is only number 14 but cracks me up:
"bob roll" douchebag

My top old content review right now is:
/2006/03/salt-creek-bike-game.html

Remember that day? Someone is enjoying it because they have viewed it 11x in the last 2 weeks.






Browser that you are using



1. 623 65.72%
2. 193 20.36%
3. 127 13.40%
4. 2 0.21%
5. 2 0.21%
6. 1 0.11%


Network locations ranked by views:
Some I recognize a lot I don't. I'll name some; hopefully won't get anyone in trouble for screwing off at work but I'm curious who my readers are:

SMS is number 5 I'm surprised they haven't switched the server name yet
Bruer Woodell, No idea who this is ranked number 11
O'reilly Auto Parts is number 14. Pretty sure I know who this one is
JLP your number 21. Yes your company name shows up.
Dammit Debbie your #28
Columbus Communications Jamaica limited is number 45. I'm huge in the islands
Its funny how many City/State government IDs show up. Your tax dollars @ work.
Deutsche Telekom I'm being scouted?
The US Forest Service? I guess their still pissed about that trail I cut @ Hartmans Rocks in Gunni.
Harvard U? Must be slumming.
SRAM Corporation. I'm still waiting for my free Red Gruppo.
the US Dept of Labor- OHSA checking to make sure I'm providing the necessary guarding for your viewing

1 comment:

  1. Dewd, I just heard! Get better and eat lots of good for you food. That thingamajig was big!

    Onward!

    ReplyDelete

Google