Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Fun with fire

Amber told me last week that me quitting my job was kind of like winning the lottery, except without the money. In a way it kind of is, we can do what we want when we want, to a degree. Saturday night we went & had dinner at Los Portales, then continued the night at home with Corona's and fire.
Showing my mad survival skills getting the fire started.
I'm working on my winter beard.
AH! Less than 2 weeks we'll have been married 2 whole years; my longest marriage ever!(Amber's line she thinks its funny)

Lacy enjoying the toasty fire & the attention.
Lucky trying to score a beer.
HEHE
That's a fire.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:08 PM

    What a life! Looks like fun. Keep on enjoying yourselves!
    Greg Pettus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:43 AM

    sweet cutoffs.

    by the way, with the skill set you have you can always uproot your family, move to smelly LA and be a carpenter or set dresser in the movie biz very quickly. I'm sure you'd love to be in the h-e-l-l that is southern cali.

    byron

    ReplyDelete

Google