Thursday, November 01, 2007

National Organized Begging Day aka Candy Day

That great tradition where parents dress up their kids before they are old enough to know what Halloween is to get candy. We saw so many parents hauling around babies in costumes last night. Guess where that candy is going? Same place Mia's is; into her parents mouths. Amber & I took Mia out to a few houses to trick or treat. We didn't want to overdo it on the first go around. After all we have years & years of this left.
Mia is still a little shaky with steps. Notice the bag? Its bigger than her, more candy for me that way.
The family pre trick or treat.

Mia got a mini pumpkin from her nana.
Score! more candy for me. That house had Twix bars. Yummy.
We made a stop by Amber's Aunt Penny's house. We got the fat hook up here. Penny made Mia a special package of candy.
Just too cute. The fairy wings had to go to allow the sweater to be worn though.
We stopped by to see how Tigger was doing.
He wouldn't share any of his candy with me. Something about being to big to trick or treat. I told him that's what Mia's for. She's my cover. Still wouldn't hook me up.
Michael is Mia's "Boyfriend" . Mia there will be no riding in cars with boys while I'm around!
VROOM!
Please don't eat too much candy & drive. That's one tired kid. Made it about 400 meters before passing out in the back of the car on the way home.

7 comments:

  1. The sweater messed up our Snow White's costume also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:24 PM

    Julie and I used the kid to get me some candy as well. Only a few local houses, but hey Dad needed some chocolate. I am sure Julie and I enjoyed it more than Reagan did.
    Greg P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:34 PM

    What did Reagan dress up as?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:47 PM

    Baby Chick! Julie got the costume at Children's Place. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:17 AM

    E-mail us a picture! Sounds super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mia is growing up so fast, great costume. We had, thankfully warm Southern weather.

    prlpa

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last one is my fav.

    ReplyDelete

Google